Are you an independent developer and want to present your game to the conference visitors? Join our Indie Game Expo programme and be part of our conference.
Who can join Indie Game Expo?
Indie Expo is meant for any indie game developers and provides an opportunity to showcase their game and get feedback from visitors.
What are the requirements?
In order to join our amazing Indie Expo, follow these easy steps:
- get at least one All Access pass at the registration page
- fill in the form Register for Indie Game Expo
- copy paste your Registration ID from your ticket to the form
- send the form
- wait for a confirmation after we check your registration
What do you get?
- a booth, where you can showcase your game
- spot on our website in the indie expo zone to present your studio and game
- your own channel on our Discord server, where you can also stream gameplay of your game
- a second All Access pass for your team member for free
- you become a part of our Indie Expo Awards show, where the jury picks three of the best games with the best one winning a grand prize
GDS Virtual Indie Expo
Be a part of our Indie Showcase and highlight your game to all of the conference visitors on the GDS website. Secure your spot among our amazing indie exhibitors today!
GDS Indie Steam Sales campaign
Get even more attention, clicks and wishlisting on your game with the special GDS Indie Sales campaign on Steam, which will be active from September, 21 till September, 25. Don’t miss the chance! The offer is only valid for the teams that register on time and send the required materials and info.
Steam is a video game digital distribution service and a social networking service for gamers. Every day 18 million users logs in into the platform, which makes Steam the biggest service for gamers, and a great opportunity for indie game developers to showcase their game, and acquire new customers.
GDS Indie Session 2022
This is your moment to shine! Showcase your indie game to fellow developers from all over the world, who will come to GDS. We invite all the indie teams to highlight their game during a 1-1.30 min elevator pitch to the general public. This is a great opportunity to promote your project to the general public and to boost your presentation skills. Participation in the GDS Indie Session 2022 is required in order to be included in the GDS Indie Game Expo Awards.
- Deadline for submissions: September, 20, 2022
- When: Friday, September 23, 8 p.m.
- Where: National House of Smichov, Prague
Win GDS Indie Game Expo Awards
Every developer participating in our GDS Indie Expo will be also participating in the GDS Indie Expo Award ceremony. The best indie game will be awarded with a grand prize. Let everyone know about your game!
The GDS Indie Game Expo Awards 2022 will be announced on Friday, September 23 from 8:00 p.m. Thirty indie teams were registered this year. There was competition in five categories.
- BEST GAME
- BEST ART
- BEST DESIGN
- SURPRISE FROM GDS
- BEST TECHNOLOGY
This edition of the GDS Indie Game Expo Awards 2022 was created in collaboration with the VISIONGAME game archive, which ensures the operation and selection of the winners. It also participates in announcements and awards for developers.
You can look forward to special prizes for winners.
- This is a WARGAMING open house certificate. With this certificate, the winners will visit the studio's Prague branch, where they will be introduced to the company's background and technological solutions. This is an exceptional opportunity!
- In addition, the winners will receive a limited VISIONGAME GDS 2022 patch, which will not be sold separately and will only be obtained by a limited circle of developers. Just like Apollo 11, you too can get a patch that will go down in history this year!
- 80 Level Talent Access. Enjoy 1 month subscription to a database of hand-selected talent, such as artists, designers, animators, programmers etc. Get access to up to 3 job postings (free) on the 80lv job board!
- x1 Pro Pass to participate in Global Games Pitch – Mobile Games and to submit the game on the platform. GDBAY.net works all year round not only during the event. The platform works with mobile games, PC/Console and VR. Show your game to more than 2000+ active members on the platform, including publishers and investors!
- When: Friday, September 23, 9:15 p.m.
- Where: National House of Smichov, Prague
GDS Indie Expo Community Vote
This year every GDS visitor will get a chance to vote for their favorite game presented at the GDS Indie Expo. The votes of the conference attendees will help us choose the finalists in the Best Indie Game Community Vote!
Vote for your favorite GDS Indie Expo game before 6 p.m. on September, 23.