GDS JAM 2022 is a 48 hours game development hackathon, which will happen on 16th - 18th September organized by GDS team and the Charles University in Prague.
GDS JAM 2022 is a 48 hours long hackathon in making games. Anybody can sign up and compete for a prize and for fun. The GDS GAME JAM is a great place for you to meet new friends, acquire new skills, try out new ideas, be creative and have a good time in a fantastic atmosphere. Whether you are a beginner or a seasoned game developer, you are welcome at GDS GAME JAM.
WHEN, WHERE, FOR WHOM?
All participants who will submit a game or who will be a contributor to some submission may vote on the games.
There will be 7 categories to rank the games with:
- Overall impression (PRIMARY CATEGORY)
- Theme (is the game related to the theme?)
- Innovation (gameplay is innovative?)
- Fun (game is fun to play?)
- Controls (game controls are snappy, easy to play with?)
- Visuals (nice looking game?)
- Music & Sounds (nice audio in the game?)
Be part of the Early Exclusive Insiders Group of YAHAHA's UGC social entertainment platform - where anyone can create, modify, share, collaborate and have fun with 3D content. Join their Discord channel to test it, get creative and leave your mark on their future.